Please register for ICLIS 2018 account at http://iclis.event.upi.edu/register
- The abstracts should summarize the key points of the paper and with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- The paper is reviewed based on the quality of the abstract. Thus, ensure a complete abstract is submitted.
- Authors should write their name and indicate their affiliation (e.g. university name, country) only below the title of the paper.
- All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Paper Review Committee and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers.
Full Papers Submission
- Manuscripts submitted to 1st ICLIS 2018 should be original contribution and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Manuscripts should normally not exceed 5,000 words.
- All contributions should follow the format and style described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition).
- All manuscripts should be typed in MS WORD format, single-spaced with one-inch margins and using 12-point Times New Roman font (exception of tables 10-point Times New Roman).
- Manuscripts should include the following major sections & sequence: title, affiliation of the authors (e.g. university name, country), abstract (not more than 500 words), keywords (3-6 words only), main body (Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Findings, Conclusion) and references.
- The main body or text should be divided into headings and subheadings. Main headings should be centred on the page and subheadings placed at the left margin.
- Tables and figures (300dpi) should be clearly labelled, in the format and style described in APA (6th edition) and suitable for direct reproduction.
- References should follow the format and style described in APA (6th edition).